Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Tragic Loss

Sadly, we have lost this Early Girl to some mysterious tomato blight.
My ability to research what it was is limited due to a nasty virus that has hijacked my access to search search engines. Life without Google is like life in the dark ages.
Hackers and spammers are the lowest form of life and I am all for the death penalty.
Luckily, the other tomatoes do not seem to be affected.
We are getting a steady supply of cherries and 3-4 slicing tomatoes each week.
I've have enough right now to make my first salsa tonight, Yay!

3 comments:

  1. It is a tragedy. I am glad that you have backup tomatoes. I bought a store tomato today, lured by bygone days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique treasure. I love it dirt and all

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Our tomatoes are finally turning. Should be coming on this week - and my mom went crazy with 64 plants! Salsa for years to come!

    ReplyDelete